Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Beginning

Welcome to my blog. If you don't already know, my name is Cody and I am a nerd/geek. I have a YouTube channel and I try to make it the best I can. I am also partnered up with three friends on a channel to make The Four Histriones. We plan on making some really good videos and we really hope people like the ones we have now. The four channels that are our personal channels are as listed:
  1. YiteMoka - Cody
  2. WeedEaterExtreme - Brady
  3. Smith93GT - Matthew
  4. FurigoUltimar - CJ
  I myself plan on having videos that relate to computers, gaming and other technology. I believe Brady will be doing IRL things such as building a weed eater bike and videos of us messing around being stupid. Matthew will also be doing games I believe and maybe how to draw with speed drawing videos. Finally CJ will probably be our biggest gamer, but doesn't necessarily play the big titled games. He's more of a I play everything to see how it is so expect great gaming things from him.

If our channel gets big enough, we might let people start having a series on our channel so they too can get more viewers. It is all about having fun and doing what you love. That's why The Four Histriones was created. We just love doing this and we would love to support the ones who support us.

No comments:

Post a Comment