Sunday, April 8, 2012

Two New Videos

So today I posted a podcast type video. It was just an experiment and I like doing podcasts. I will do more but I will probably make them more of a weekly vlog until I get more viewers. I ask that you please visit my YouTube channel and subscribe. I think I am a good person at it. I need all the support you can give me.

I uploaded another video tonight But it won't actually be available until tomorrow. It is my longest video yet. I hope you will enjoy it because it was fun to make. I have very big plans for future videos once this series is over.

So there's the update. I know I promised a vlog type video this weekend but I am trying to work some kinks out. Once I get them worked out then you will see weekly vlogs from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment