Sunday, May 6, 2012

Logo!

So I have been really busy the past few weeks but everything is coming to an end so I have had time to do some work for The Four Histriones and I think it has paid off. Right now I am working on the logo and getting it to 400%. It's almost there. I really like it and I think everyone else will like it too. Its a very simple logo but a cool one. So as you can see it's going on a neon type of affect. It is actually far from being what I want it to be but it is good enough to show. So there is your sneak peek on what I have been working on. By the way, that is not the only thing I have been working on. I have been working on a lot more than that and I can't wait for more of it to get done to show you all. Don't forget to check the YouTube channel out at youtube.com/yitemoka. Until next time, I will talk to you guys later. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment