Thursday, June 7, 2012

Been Awhile

So I know it has been quite awhile since I last blogged and I'm sorry for that. It has been so busy with trying to get everything together so I can get the best content for you guys. I have been helping out my Four Histriones' gang with setting up their computers to run games or to just inform them on what all I have planned and want done. So starting next week, I am hoping I will start recording a lot of stuff. I have a lot of new games and I am beyond excited to play them for you. I really could use any donations that anyone is willing to give me. Once we make enough money, I hope to help my friends get their computers upgraded so they are beast and then the real mayhem of videos will begin.
Thank you guys so much for sticking in there for me. I am glad you guys are reading my blog and following me on Twitter @YiteMoka. If you are new here, my YouTube channel can be found on the tab or here. Thank you once again and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment